Michigan native Danny Arnold hails from Grand Haven and up until recently called Mulligan’s Hollow his home. Now residing in Breckenridge, Colorado – attending college and skiing every chance he can get, he’s been gearing up for a season full of slopestyle and freeskiing comps across the U.S.
Following Danny’s progression in park and freeskiing in general, the MiSkiReport team has had the opportunity to hang out with him on a number of occasions at photo/video shoots and ski trips. Most recently Danny hooked up with the guys at EpicPlanks Ski Co. as a sponsored rider and has been living what we would call the skiers dream.
Aside from urban shoots with Mitten Media in Michigan, Danny’s had the opportunity to ski in places that honestly make us down right jealous. Cat skiing in Whitefish, Montana, and getting after serious lines in British Columbia with TLH Heli Skiing.
We always wanted to work up an interview session with him, but never could get schedules to line up. After receiving this footage from the crew at EpicPlanks, we feel it’s a much better representation of the caliber of skier that Danny is over some lame interview session any day.
Catch Danny at any of the following events:
- Gatorade Freeflow Tour – Vail, CO Jan. 14-15
- Gatorade Freeflow Tour – Mountain High, CA Jan. 21
- Gatorade Freeflow Tour – Brighton, UT Feb. 4-5
- Northface Park & Pipe Open Series
- Aspen Open – Aspen, CO Feb. 23-26
- Sprint US Grand Prix – Mammoth, CA
- Revolution Tour – Mt. Snow, VT Mar. 12th
- Carinthia Cup – Mt. Snow, VT Mar. 17th
- Dumont Cup – Sunday River, ME Mar. 23-24